Monday, October 5, 2015

Pittsburgh Coolest Offices

I'd Like To Thank....


A few months back I noticed a contest in the Pittsburgh Business Times. Now being the contest-lover that I am, it called to me. The contest was open to Pittsburgh businesses to submit a handful of pictures of their workspace and explain why it was one of the coolest office spaces in Pittsburgh. Now little did I know that over 100 businesses would submit their totally cool offices as well. Nor did I realize that every one of those businesses would be featured by the Pittsburgh Business Times in the coming weeks as one of the 'coolest offices in Pittsburgh' (or at least this is my suspicion). Smart Pittsburgh Business Times...don't upset anyone and make them all feel like winners. 

Coolness (aka Garage Wraps) For The Outside of Your Building


I Bit...


Yes, like a big fish on a tiny pole, I bit. I excitedly gushed to everyone in the office that we were going to be featured in the Pittsburgh Business Times, because the "tweet" said so. Of course I re-tweeted, favored that tweet and even shared the coveted title through email. Of course you can understand why I felt as if someone had just handed me a big trophy with our Vital Signs name lit in big, bold neon lights. I mean afterall, we do design and produce incredibly cool things here every day, as well as being encircled by them.


Work Is A Roller Coaster Ride at Vital Signs

Surrounded By Edgy Coolness..


I have to admit (with no qualms about it) there were some fabulous entries. There were fun rooms with games; sleek rooms oozing modern vibes; edgy spaces designed to fit their company's personas, uber cool furniture, eco-elegance and more. A couple of them even made me second-guess my decision to enter they were so breath-taking. But what was so neat about all of them, was that each company created a space in which their employees would feel comfortable spending their working hours and days. And that's the coolest thing of all to me.
Some People Work In A Zoo...Not Us

Employee Motivation


There have been numerous studies done by many credentialed folks to let everyone know that employees are much more positive and productive when they feel comfortable in their space, whether that is personalizing one's individual space or the entire work environment. 

And should you need to add more style to your office (or residence), you too can have ultra coolness with Vital Signs' help. Whether your space is serious and sleek or crazy cool and over-the-top, we can help to execute your vision. What does that mean you ask? It means that we don't just make signs..we make a large variety of custom graphics and art pieces, such as: Prints on canvas; Wallscapes; Wall Wraps; Floor graphics; Elevator Wraps, Custom Wallpaper, etc. And making creative projects to exhibit your brand or style are what we do best.
Take A Bow


So a big CONGRATULATIONS  to all of our co-cool companies on sharing this fun honor. I'm waving our Terrible Towel for all of you!


To Coolify Your Office, call Vital Signs 

(412) 494-3308




No comments:

Post a Comment